Used for making fabric covered buttons. More info below.
* Simply cut the fabric for the desired size, wrap around the button,
fold the fabric in, then snap together.
The teeth hold the fabric, making a very tight fit.
* Different sizes allows you to create various effects for
pillows, cushions, holdbacks, top treatments, quilts & etc.
* Buttons are made of nickel plated brass and are washable and dry cleanable.
* In order to save time, cut fabric in squares instead of circles.
* Larger sizes can be padded with our Pillow Stuffing Fiber or
Cornice Board Padding for a softer look.
* Button form can be attached to flat surfaces (i.e. Cornices, etc.)
after removing eye before snapping together.
* NO TOOLS NECESSARY.